Welcome to System Wars
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

this place has no meaning

- - - - -

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
19 replies to this topic

SM10

SM10

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 10,207 posts
seriously, leave. you have family and friends. you come here out of habit alone - synaptic connections have actually formed - that's the only reason this place seems to hold value. it was fun at first. you're all at least 20 years old. re-evaluate. you've spent 100s of hours of your life here. think about that. there's nothing to rebuild - there was nothing here in the first place. these people are not even real - they're personas, illusions. there is no place for the genuine or the sincere here. the imagination comes here to die. move on.

Edited by SM10, 25 November 2011 - 05:07 AM.

Devo

Devo

Ω Justice is not blind, for I am her eyes

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 41,551 posts
It's Moses.

REDE

REDE

오빠를 사랑해

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 35,244 posts
but i don't have any friends

His Majesty

His Majesty

Gentleman Gaming P_O

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 22,887 posts

This just confirms that my life revolves only around me, like the Truman Show.

hey its my show!!!

captain_caveman

captain_caveman

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 138 posts

seriously, leave. you have family and friends. you come here out of habit alone - synaptic connections have actually formed - that's the only reason this place seems to hold value. it was fun at first. you're all at least 20 years old. re-evaluate. you've spent 100s of hours of your life here. think about that. there's nothing to rebuild - there was nothing here in the first place. these people are not even real - they're personas, illusions. there is no place for the genuine or the sincere here. the imagination comes here to die. move on.

But I like that about this site... I get enough of real people during the rest of my time. This site is a chance for otherwise normal people to just be blatant assholes to each other and senselessly polarize about shit that isn't important. Its a fun diversion from logic and reality. Its called a game and posting on this website is one.

San Dax

San Dax

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 27,137 posts

seriously, leave. you have family and friends.

No, I don't.

Matrixfart

Matrixfart

I watch it for the plot

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 14,817 posts
You are such a moron. :laugh:

Aza

Aza

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 117,482 posts
Or you know, you want to discuss games with people that play them :ben:

~CK~

~CK~

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 21,257 posts

But what purpose does that serve? It's a shallow and pointless form of entertainment. SM10 is right.

Guest_SheepKilla_*

Guest_SheepKilla_*
  • Guests

You really pulled back the curtain

Aza

Aza

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 117,482 posts

But what purpose does that serve? It's a shallow and pointless form of entertainment. SM10 is right.

Smoking weed and getting drunk is shallow entertainment, but no one seems to bitch.

Risky

Risky

Advanced Member

• Manticores
  • 4,605 posts
I for one can say, fuck you asshole. Nice job ruining part of the site. I'll do whatever I damn please with my spare time.

Amethyst Rush

Amethyst Rush

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 10,645 posts
I am not so much into being shamed much about anything. If you feel such despair and shame about coming here, that's unfortunate. You're not hurting anyone by talking to people on the internet. Stop being shameful and allow yourself some semblance of self-respect.

Guest_Golem_*

Guest_Golem_*
  • Guests
We make threads about sperm on printouts, fuck meaning.

Walter

Walter

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,521 posts
lmao SM10 destroyed this forum

Rusty Shackleford

Rusty Shackleford

MVBEAST

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 17,481 posts

lmao SM10 destroyed this forum

lmao he is the ultimate baiter

lolitsme

lolitsme

lolitsme

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 34,644 posts
and they said Inception was impossible

Nafta

Nafta

Ubermensch

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 7,174 posts
Who are you, to critize us
who are you, to dispise us,
leave us, leave us,
Let us be now
leave us, leave us, we are here now

if your slate is clean
then you can throw stones
if your slate is not
then leave us alone.

I'm amazed that men like you could be so shallow, thick and slow, there is not a men among you who knows or cares if we come or go.

Guest_SheepKilla_*

Guest_SheepKilla_*
  • Guests

Who are you, to critize us
who are you, to dispise us,
leave us, leave us,
Let us be now
leave us, leave us, we are here now

if your slate is clean
then you can throw stones
if your slate is not
then leave us alone.

I'm amazed that men like you could be so shallow, thick and slow, there is not a men among you who knows or cares if we come or go.

LMFAO

Android

Android

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 15,254 posts
sm10 is like that bitchy girl in class who babbles useless shit all the time..