Welcome to System Wars
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

-= The GOP Rape Advisory Chart =-

* * * * - 2 votes

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
41 replies to this topic

Mindphaser

Mindphaser

Straight to hell...

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 7,791 posts
Posted Image

:kaz:

Sajuuk

Sajuuk

(•_•) ( •_•)>⌐■-■ (⌐■_■)

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 93,287 posts
Holy shit, that last one can't be real

LUNA

LUNA

THE FUN HAS BEEN DOUBLED!!!!!!!!

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 39,335 posts

Holy shit, that last one can't be real

Vini

Vini

Motherfucker Jones

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,744 posts
It's very real.

:cruise:

Edited by Vini, 24 October 2012 - 06:04 PM.

Devo

Devo

Ω Justice is not blind, for I am her eyes

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 41,547 posts
:roff:

Trus'me

Trus'me

Petarded

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 19,423 posts
lol

SilentSoldier

SilentSoldier

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 14,420 posts
:lul:

Snakey

Snakey

Good Kid

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 24,151 posts
LMAO

Crazy Gary

Crazy Gary

Host of System Rant Radio 2.0

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 10,644 posts
That's fucking disgusting.

Talamatross

Talamatross

I had no hope. Yet expectation lived on in me.

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 69,720 posts
To be fair. Forcible Rape is a legitimate legal term. But :kaz: at the rest.

Mindphaser

Mindphaser

Straight to hell...

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 7,791 posts
LMAO at Ron Paul. Estrogen shots for victims of "honest rape"

That goon is just as backwards in regards to women's rights as any conservative. :laff:

Hydrochondria

Hydrochondria

Advanced Member

• Sheep
  • 41,198 posts
What a shambolic party.

PC #1

PC #1

Libya

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 83,422 posts
omfg Guilty is preparing the ultimate damage control as we speak :tom:

-SK4-

-SK4-

The Real Next Gen Experience

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 37,607 posts
This is the type of people morons will support by going with Romney, disgusting.

Mindphaser

Mindphaser

Straight to hell...

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 7,791 posts
There's also Pennsylvania Senate candidate Tom Smith, who didn't want to be left out of the GOP's Rape-a-palooza festival...

Smith affirmed that he believed his daughter’s pregnancy from consensual sex was similar to a rape. “Put yourself in a father’s position, yes, I mean it is similar.”

When it happens to their family the same rules don't apply though. When their daughters get pregnant out of wedlock you don't hear the typical "but, but she's a loose slut" talk directed at other women. The party of backwards hypocrites. :laff:

Sajuuk

Sajuuk

(•_•) ( •_•)>⌐■-■ (⌐■_■)

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 93,287 posts

There's also Pennsylvania Senate candidate Tom Smith, who didn't want to be left out of the GOP's Rape-a-palooza festival...

Smith affirmed that he believed his daughter’s pregnancy from consensual sex was similar to a rape. “Put yourself in a father’s position, yes, I mean it is similar.”

When it happens to their family the same rules don't apply though. When their daughters get pregnant out of wedlock you don't hear the typical "but, but she's a loose slut" talk directed at other women. The party of backwards hypocrites. :laff:

Apparently she's one of them "rape all easy liek :face:" types

Orion

Orion

We Got Deathstar

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 25,284 posts
:tom: holy fuck republicans are fucked

Mindphaser

Mindphaser

Straight to hell...

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 7,791 posts
The conservatives downplay statements like these and this type of thinking but all of this is very important. What direction do we want our nation to go in? Do we want archaic thinking and ideals or do we want freedom and rights for ALL Americans to prevail? Do we want to restrict science and logic for the sake of adhering to religious philosophy? Does that sound logical in the 21st century?

I think the 2012 election is so important when it comes to how we are going to progress as a nation.

Orion

Orion

We Got Deathstar

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 25,284 posts

The conservatives downplay statements like these and this type of thinking but all of this is very important. What direction do we want our nation to go in? Do we want archaic thinking and ideals or do we want freedom and rights for ALL Americans to prevail? Do we want to restrict science and logic for the sake of adhering to religious philosophy? Does that sound logical in the 21st century?

I think the 2012 election is so important when it comes to how we are going to progress as a nation.

imagine if the southern hick states were nuked, USA would become good and awesome again.

Mindphaser

Mindphaser

Straight to hell...

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 7,791 posts

imagine if the southern hick states were nuked, USA would become good and awesome again.

Outsiders think that's a solution but there are just as many liberal, normal thinking people in the South as there are gun toting, god fearing conservatives. The problem is that being a progressive or liberal in the south has been stigmatized and people like me are simply not as vocal or oppressive as the stereotypical Southerner.

Things are slowly evolving and changing though. The older generations and their 1950s way of thinking is being replaced by younger people like myself that apply more logic and reason to how we want America to proceed.

Orion

Orion

We Got Deathstar

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 25,284 posts

Outsiders think that's a solution but there are just as many liberal, normal thinking people in the South as there are gun toting, god fearing conservatives. The problem is that being a progressive or liberal in the south has been stigmatized and people like me are simply not as vocal or oppressive as the stereotypical Southerner.

Things are slowly evolving and changing though. The older generations and their 1950s way of thinking is being replaced by younger people like myself that apply more logic and reason to how we want America to proceed.

we can only hope, the whole tea party and crazy conservative movement is pretty scary considering how many people are into it.

Black Skinhead

Black Skinhead

Lemme cop dem digits babeh

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,663 posts
OMFG @ THE LAST ONE :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:

Crazy Gary

Crazy Gary

Host of System Rant Radio 2.0

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 10,644 posts

we can only hope, the whole tea party and crazy conservative movement is pretty scary considering how many people are into it.

There not even the scary ones in my opinion.

Look up HureeTree or Michigan Militia, White Patriots Party etc.

Those motherfuckers are scary.

Powie

Powie

:ben:

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 8,111 posts

OMFG @ THE LAST ONE :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:

Sick Cinema

Sick Cinema

Armor of God

• Members